Special Notice Regarding This Website: Please note that on or about November 5, 2014, this website will change. Our address (www.mhvshrm.org) will remain the same but we will be moving to a new association management system as of that date.
The association management platform will integrate our website with systems that will allow us to manage membership, events, communications, classified ads, payment systems, surveys and much more under a single umbrella system. This will provide far better services to our members as well as ultimately simplifying the management process for volunteer leadership. Please watch for an email blast regarding the roll out of the new system coming soon. The current website will be fully functional until November 5. Thanks for your attention.
MHVSHRM ANNUAL CONFERENCE: October 30, 2014
The HR Value Proposition: Engagement and Retention
The Fountains at Wallkill Golf Club
40 Sands Road
To View Full Conference Brochure (PDF), click here
Featured Topics and Speakers:
- The State of the American Workplace: Employee Engagement Insights by Lisa J. Peterson, SPHR, Senior Practice Expert at Gallup
- Managers and Supervisors: HR's Front Line by John M. Bagyi, Partner at Bond, Schoeneck & King
- Creating a Culture of Engagement, by Don MacPherson, President of Modern Survey
- Fostering a Retention Culture: Real World Lessons by Don Trella, Director of Employee and Guest Experience at Mohegan Sun
Our great Solutions Center and an update on the new SHRM Certification by SHRM Divisional Director, Susan Post, SPHR
Plus gifts, prizes and more...
Two Ways to Register:
- Register online and pay the conference fee with your credit card through PayPal; or
- Print the registration form, complete it and return it (with your check) to MHVSHRM, P.O. Box 945, Pine Bush, NY 12566
SEE YOU ON OCTOBER 30!